Concrete Batch Plant Operators - Day Shift - Eagle Builders
Are you looking to start a career with a company that can offer growth and stability? Our manufacturing plant is hiring experienced Concrete Batch Plant Operators who want to contribute to the innovation of construction and join a fast-growing company. If you are energetic, hardworking, and seeking long-term commitment, we want to hear from you!
This position will be situated full-time in our manufacturing plant in Blackfalds and will require overtime, flexibility, and the occasional Saturday. The successful candidate will have a proven background and knowledge in concrete batching or a similar role. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and comfortable contributing in a team environment or working independently.
Job Description Includes:
- Responsible for mixing specific components to make concrete
- Knowledge of batching equipment, operations, and processes
- Document, record, and monitor Batch Plant data
- Maintaining and cleaning batch plants, mixers, carts, and aggregate systems
Quality Assurance Technician - Anchor Concrete Products
Purpose of Position:
- To ensure all products meet industry standards
- To reduce non-conformances and manufacturing errors that may lead to returned products.
Daily Quality Inspections:
- Conducts product and raw material inspections daily to ensure quality that meets industry standards, for continuous quality improvement and to reduce scrap and returned products.
Make corrections based on the inspections, checking, and testing of Anchor’s products.
- Initiates and participates collaboratively in continuous improvement task forces and teams to address manufacturing process, non-conforming materials and discontinuity problems affecting quality
- Analyzing inspection and testing records to report findings and recommending corrective action
- Assisting in reviewing mix designs and concrete batch testing results
Technical Coordinator – Draftsperson - Anchor Concrete Products
Anchor is expanding its Engineering Services Team. If you are interested in working with a skilled team of professionals, please apply.
Purpose of Position
- Assist the Engineering Services Department with various matters
- Update, revise, and create drawings
- Assist in improving designs
- Assist in researching and developing new products
- Review and interpret National Building Code and apply to specific projects
- Draft reports, policies, and procedures
- Provide technical support to the Engineering Services Department and Sales Department
- Ensure content related to the drawings are up to date
- Ensure drawings are correct
- Draft reports, policies, and procedures
- Enter technical data
- Maintain and update internal informative planning details
- Conduct inspections when required by the Engineering Services Manager
- Present reports and findings at meetings when required.
Technical Sales Representative - Anchor Concrete Products
We are expanding our technical team. If you are interested in working within a skilled team of professionals and have interest in any of the following areas, we would love to hear from you.
Purpose of Position
-to generate and maintain sales revenues
-to research opportunities and develop new customers
-to prepare complete and accurate quotations
-to prepare sales orders for production
-to respond to inbound product and quote requests
-to utilize resources to investigate revenue generating opportunities in the industry
-to interpret market opportunities and convert them to revenue opportunities
-to participate in new product development and marketing initiatives
-to research the industry and competitors, providing updates to management
-to quote, track, and follow up on projects for all products assigned
-to develop and maintain productive relationships with existing customers
-to develop and maintain effective relationships and communications with fellow team members
Hoisting Engineer Mobile Crane Operator 1 - TKL Group
Niagara Falls, ON
TKL Group Inc is looking for a skilled Hoisting Engineer Mobile Crane Operator 1 for our 80 Ton, Terex Rough Terrain to safely lift, move, position or place precast concrete panels at construction and industrial sites.
Responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
· Operate 80 Ton Terex RT Crane to lift, move, position or place precast concrete panels, equipment, and materials
· Operate 80 Ton Terex RT Crane to load and unload precast concrete panels, equipment, and materials from trailers
· Operate 80 Ton Terex RT Crane to lift, move and place plant machinery and materials
· Perform daily pre-operational inspection, and calculate crane capacities and weight to prepare for rigging and hoisting
· Perform routine maintenance work such as cleaning and lubricating 80 Ton RT Crane
· Assembles and dismantles crane
· Prepares crane for transport
· Sets up, positions, and stabilizes the crane before and lifting of loads
· Maintains a clean cabin
· Operates mobile cranes by means of levers, pedals, pushbuttons, etc
REPRÉSENTANT TECHNIQUE — EST DU CANADA | TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE – EASTERN CANADA - CPCI
télétravail | home-based
L’Institut Canadien du béton préfabriqué et précontraint (CPCI) est une association technique et commerciale bien établie ayant vu le jour en 1961. Nous sommes à la recherche d’une personne pour se joindre à notre équipe dynamique et accéder au poste nouvellement créé de:
Représentant technique — Est du Canada.
The Canadian Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (CPCI) is a well-established technical and marketing institute founded in 1961 that is recognized throughout Canada as the body of knowledge for precast and prestressed concrete products and systems. We are searching for a person to join our dynamic team and step into the newly created position of:
Technical Representative – Eastern Canada.
Journeyman Carpenter - Day Shift - Eagle Builders
Are you looking to start a career with a company that can offer growth and stability? We are actively recruiting for a Journeyman Carpenter – Day Shift who wants to contribute to the innovation of construction and join a growing company. If you are energetic, hardworking, and seeking long-term commitment, we want to hear from you!
This position will be situated full-time year-round in our manufacturing plant in Blackfalds. The successful candidate will specialize in the construction of wooden infrastructure, including concrete forms, studding and other structures in commercial, industrial, and agricultural settings. The successful candidate will demonstrate consistent leadership, strategic problem-solving skills, and ensure work can be done to the quality and efficiency that Eagle Builders is know for.
Precast Installation Laborer - Eagle Builders
Our expansion and new facility have begun, and as a result, Eagle Builders is growing and seeking motivated full-time Precast Installation Laborers to join our field crews as we prepare for a busy year.
The ideal candidate has the desire to work hard, is punctual, possesses a valid class 5 driver’s license, and has previous experience working in the construction industry with the ability to safely operate equipment. Successful candidates should be physically fit as this is a position that requires you to perform a variety of physically challenging duties. Most of the upcoming work is out of town, and you will be expected to travel within Western Canada. Field crews are on the road Monday to Friday but home for the weekend. Must be willing to work overtime and have a positive go-getter attitude.
Job Description Includes:
- Assist in the installation of precast components during the erection of commercial, industrial, multi-story, and agricultural buildings
- Work effectively within a crew of 3-5 team members on the construction site
- Complete site prep work prior to the installation of precast wall panels
- Help with the rigging and signaling of cranes
- Accomplish a va
Rebar Tier / Rodbuster - Eagle Builders
Are you looking to start a career with a company that can offer growth and stability? Our manufacturing plant is rapidly expanding, and we are actively hiring dynamic individuals who want to contribute to the innovation of construction and join a fast-growing company. If you are energetic, hardworking, and seeking long-term commitment, we want to hear from you!
This position will be situated full-time in our manufacturing plant in Blackfalds. The successful candidate will have previous experience working with rebar and be physically fit with the ability to lift and move materials weighing up to 40lbs. They will be required to learn tasks related to the production of precast products to assist multiple crews in the manufacturing shop. Must be willing to work day shifts Monday to Friday.